What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, or sign up for our email lists.
- We may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information but you are also able to visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways: * To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that interest you the most.
- To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletters, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive these emails, just click the "Unsubscribe" link in the email and you will be immediately removed from the mailing list.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information which is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server so all sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases.
Do we use “cookies”?
Yes. Cookies are small files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables us to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For instance, a cookie helps us remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can always place orders over the telephone by contacting us at 310-927-0893.